Tuesday, 20 May 2008

The First Day of Many!

OK, so today i decided to bite the bullet and join the blogging groups!

After reading a friends' blog it seems like a fantastic way of keeping in touch with people

After always saying i would never do a job in sales, i recently started off a new job in Customer Services/Sales Order Processing. So far so good! The people in the office are absolutely nuts which always helps!

I'm currently waiting patiently to see if i've been able to get hold of tickets for the Kaiser Cheifs at Elland Road on Saturday night - how good would that be?! But why all of a sudden have people gone off them - they are great! Guess I like them more because of the link with my local area - High Royds, a song on their new album, is based on the mental hospital with the same name just up the road from my new flat.

What a fantastic weekend I had last weekend...hopefully one of many more to come.

Then comes the next problem...holidays...where to go? who to go with? why are these things never easy??!!

No comments: